Wondering how to eat and how often to do it to get all the nutrients from food and feel good?
The optimal amount of food intake depends on our genetics and physical activity.
However, the average amount of food intake per day is 3-4 times taking into account the snacks.
The number of food intake increases to 5-6 times a day for people with gastrointestinal diseases, such as gastritis or diseases of the liver and pancreas, as well as with low stress tolerance. At the same time, it is necessary to reduce the amount of food and 5-6 meals per day should be short-term until the medical issue is resolved to switch back to 3-4 meals per day.
And the effect of presence is important for good digestion.
Here are some useful tips that your body will love:
– Stay here and now with your meal.
– Eat consciously, by sitting and seeing everything that you are going to eat on your plate.
– Never drink while eating! For better digestion purposes we advise to drink at least 30 minutes before meals and an hour after.
– Do not be distracted by conversations, TV, SMS, etc.
– Meditate while eating and fully enjoy your food! Your stomach will be enormously thankful.